Credit Card(s) used for shipboard account

UptownGirl212

Hi,

(A bit of background)My husband and I have cruised about 10 times, across different cruise-lines, and when we check in, use one credit card to have on file for expenses.

In September I'll be cruising with 3 friends -- do you know if its possible for each person to have their own credit card for their expenses (which will be easier than tallying everything up at the end of the trip)? Or, is it one card per room? I have done some searching and can't find any info on this.

Thanks in advance!

You will each have a separate account and they can each be charged to a different credit card. It is not one card per room. I don't even think it's one card per person: if you go the front desk with a bunch of credit cards you can probably get them to charge a part of your bill to each of them.

You will each have a separate account and they can each be charged to a different credit card. It is not one card per room. I don't even think it's one card per person: if you go the front desk with a bunch of credit cards you can probably get them to charge a part of your bill to each of them.

I believe at check in at the port you each present your own credit card to be used for your onboard purchases, etc.

Say at the end of the cruise the steward cleans the room and finds something missing from the mini-fridge. Who's card would it be charged to?
I doubt NCL would agonize over this for even one second. Just charge it to any card on file for the cabin. Anyone who gives them a card to cover their shipboard account authorizes them to make charges like this. Maybe for a more significant amount, like if all 4 bathrobes and all 4 pool towels are gone, they might split the charge among several cards.

I doubt NCL would agonize over this for even one second. Just charge it to any card on file for the cabin. Anyone who gives them a card to cover their shipboard account authorizes them to make charges like this. Maybe for a more significant amount, like if all 4 bathrobes and all 4 pool towels are gone, they might split the charge among several cards.

My guess is it probably goes to whomever is in slot #1 on the reservation.