Price Drop Form broken

podmon

I finally got a chance to submit a price drop form for a Miracle cruise in Sept. but after filling it out the submit button doesn't work. I've tried it on Firefox and Explorer browsers so I'm pretty sure it's not me. I've sent an email but I hope I don't have to spend an hour on the phone.

I'm glad you got it work. I've had excellent luck calling our PVP. And him taking care of it all for me on the phone. This last one he did have to get supervisors permission to submit it for me. But the other time I think he was able to do it without a problem. Poor guy was really busy there are 20 families in our group and I think we all were going for price drops on the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally was successful using Google Chrome as a browser which I found worked while waiting on the phone for someone to get approval. I think the process could be greatly improved upon.

That's the only browser I can get the form to go through on as well. We shouldn't have to download multiple browsers in hopes of getting it to go through.