Mini Suite vs. Spa Suite vs. Haven

Hibiscus13

Hi all -

We are considering booking the January 2016 sailing in the Mediterranean on Epic. We are new to NCL and I'm having a hard time finding information that definitively explains the differences between a Mini Suite, a Spa Suite and the different Haven cabins.

I've found information that suggests that some suites have access to Haven but I cannot tell for sure based on the pages that I'm looking at on the NCL website.

Can anyone clarify what the perks are for each type of cabin? We are interested in perks like the concierge service, access to Haven, but not necessarily a butler if that helps with suggestions.

Thank you!

On the Epic (also Breakaway and Getaway) all suites are identified by a category code that starts with the letter "H", such as H6, H9, etc. They all have access to the Haven (even if the cabin itself isn't physically located in the Haven), all come with butler and concierge service and the other suite perks such as a a private dining venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A spa suite is category H9 and also includes access to the spa thermal suite.

Mini suites are identified with with a category of "M". They do not include any of the perks of a suite...they are merely "deluxe balcony" cabins. There are spa mini suites ( category M9) that include access to the spa thermal suite (but to reemphasize, no suite/Haven perks).

On some other ship there are "S" category suites that include suite perks (butler, concierge, etc.) but not Haven access. Some ships don't even have a Haven.

To restate...on Epic if the category code starts with "H" the cabin has Haven access and perks. Butler and concierge service are both provided in all of the Haven (H category) cabins.

Edited by njhorseman