Tahitian Princess - Tahiti-Honolulu

TheDee

My husband and I have done the Tahiti cruise twice. Next summer we are booked on the Tahiti to Honolulu cruise. I would love to hear from people who have taken this cruise in the past to see how they enjoyed the extra days in Hawaii. Were you able to see the lava flows from the ship when cruising to Hilo? Are there any special celebrations, ( crosssing the equator?)

Any suggestions for excursions in Hawaii? Thanks.

TheDee: We are also doing the Tahiti to Honolulu cruise on July 12 this year. First going to do the r/t Cook Islands and stay on the ship and sail back to Hawaii. What cruise are you going to be on? If it is the July 12 one, we have a roll call going all ready, so come and join us if you want.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Dee,

Will be with a group of 10 - on the reverse trip sailing the 24th. Three of the couples (including us) will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversaries. This is a lifetime dream to visit Tahiti. Quick question.... Can someone tell me something about the stop at "Christmas Island"?

Sandy

Charlotte, NC

Archived