On Line Check In

Isis2

Got an email today from Celebrity asking me to provide passport details for flights etc. The problem is we have paid the deposit but not the full balance as that is not due until next month. So went onto the web site to "check in" and it won't let me is that because we have not paid the balance in full. A bit confused.com here, as not sailing until 22nd April, but Celebrity are saying that they need the passport details etc. Anyone else had this :confused:

Got an email today from Celebrity asking me to provide passport details for flights etc. The problem is we have paid the deposit but not the full balance as that is not due until next month. So went onto the web site to "check in" and it won't let me is that because we have not paid the balance in full. A bit confused.com here, as not sailing until 22nd April, but Celebrity are saying that they need the passport details etc. Anyone else had this :confused:

Not sure. I was able to do complete check in months ago including passport info and flight numbers. Then just did final payment last week. Maybe try different browser or clearing cache?

Pet peeve of mine. Online checkin and flight info. If two people on reservation have to enter each persons flight information instead of being able to just enter once and checking box "same flight info".

Hope X reads this and changes website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Pet peeve of mine. Online checkin and flight info. If two people on reservation have to enter each persons flight information instead of being able to just enter once and checking box "same flight info".

Hope X reads this and changes website.

You can link all passengers together but still have to load each individual's details so when completed all linked passengers are added to credit card for on board costs and for E - Docs. Don't know how to do it any other way

Edited by Beanb41

You can link all passengers together but still have to load each individual's details so when completed all linked passengers are added to credit card for on board costs and for E - Docs. Don't know how to do it any other way

That's why it's frustrating. Other info can be filled in automatically from first passenger (like emergency contact info), but not the flight info. I would bet 99% of passengers share same flight info with their roommate. .