Panama Canal ?

thepoint

Some cruisers even make their decision based on whether they push clocks ahead or back through the 3 time zones!

I never considered this. A cruise starting on the east coast and ending on the west coast is three hours longer. That makes a westbound cruise a real bargain compared to an eastbound cruise. :D

I don't mean to Hijack this thread, I just figured I could get some good feedback here (If the OP would like me to start a new thread I have no problem doing so)

My questions are, which cruise line do you recommend and why? We have only cruised with RCI but I have heard that if I was looking to do a full transit I should consider Princess Cruise Line. I have no problems changing cruise lines but my DH is a creature of habit... that is why I am seeking advise! My other question is would you recommend Atlantic to Pacific or Pacific to Atlantic or does it matter

:)

We are going on Celdbrity Infinity from Atlantic to Pacific. Reason was the price and ability to get cabin we wanted. We used to be HAL fans, but honestly I had been saying for years that we were not getting value for our money, so we switched to Celbrity. Also figured we would spent some time in California at the end of the cruise. But, could have just as easily done that before the cruise. Bottom line I guess the answer is the price.