Pre booked flight seats

Cleveleys Cruiser

We are due to travel to Barbados on Saturday. At the last minute I can see via the Cruise Personaliser that our pre-booked seats on the outward journey have been changed.

I expect the aircraft has been changed but does anyone know how I can check to ensure we have been allocated seats together and not 'penned in'. This was the whole point of paying to extra to choose our seats.

We are due to travel to Barbados on Saturday. At the last minute I can see via the Cruise Personaliser that our pre-booked seats on the outward journey have been changed.

I expect the aircraft has been changed but does anyone know how I can check to ensure we have been allocated seats together and not 'penned in'. This was the whole point of paying to extra to choose our seats.

Do you know what plane you are on Boeing 777 etc...

Keith (Southend)

Unfortunately I don't.

According to the blurb on the cruise personaliser you are supposed to get an email if flight details are changed but I haven't had anything from them. I don't suppose anyone will want to refund the money. Still, I'm not going to let it get the holiday off to a bad start.

Unfortunately I don't.

According to the blurb on the cruise personaliser you are supposed to get an email if flight details are changed but I haven't had anything from them. I don't suppose anyone will want to refund the money. Still, I'm not going to let it get the holiday off to a bad start.

Where are you flying from? What is your departure time?

Edited by richleeds

We are flying from Manchester at 9:15 and the flight number is TCX132.

I don't think there has been an aircraft change leading to a seat config change so I would pursue a refund regardless of where you are sat unless you in end up in what you paid for.

Thanks again for the info. I have now received notification of the change which they say is due to a change of aircraft. The new aircraft is the same seat configuration so I expect we will be ok. Just disappointed that there is no seat back TV on the new aircraft only overhead viewing - good job we are taking the laptop!

That sounds like your "new" aircraft is the old one that they have got on loan while the others are being refurbished.

What have they dug up to use as cover while the refurbs are getting done?

Even the old config A330s had seat back screens so it cant be a TC aircraft? Unless they are using 2x 757s with a tech stop enroute which I doubt?!

I thought there was enough slack in the winter schedule to cover all the flights with the existing fleet even if some were in the hanger for the refit.

What have they dug up to use as cover while the refurbs are getting done?

Even the old config A330s had seat back screens so it cant be a TC aircraft? Unless they are using 2x 757s with a tech stop enroute which I doubt?!

I thought there was enough slack in the winter schedule to cover all the flights with the existing fleet even if some were in the hanger for the refit.

What was I telling you in the other thread about my luck in these matters?

Did you not use words to the effect "have to be very unlucky" in our communication?:cool:

Hopefully we may still get a refurbished plane in February.

What was I telling you in the other thread about my luck in these matters?

Did you not use words to the effect "have to be very unlucky" in our communication?:cool:

Hopefully we may still get a refurbished plane in February.

Ha! I was just trying to put a positive spin on things for you.

Though it sounds like it would be better to get a non refurb than this old "TCS" bird that sounds like she's ready for the knackers yard.

Ha! I was just trying to put a positive spin on things for you.

Though it sounds like it would be better to get a non refurb than this old "TCS" bird that sounds like she's ready for the knackers yard.

Just checked my personaliser, and no mention of any change to my seating choice.

Hi guys,I'm with thomas Cook so it looks like an a330 which isn't bad compared to the cramped Dreamliner!dont know if they've borrowed an old one hope my seats not been changed as I don't like people😊

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't get it is the flight this Sat or next Sat 24th as we are on said flight next Sat but have not received any change ?

Got it now that's Ventura think I had blinkers on that it was Azura for some reason I thought Ventura flights where Thurs/ Fri panic over for now ! ....