Are there any free rides to Xcaret?

HOSKI

Ok, I can not seem to get an answer to my question and I'm frustrated. Are the buses from the cruise pier to Xcaret provided by Xcaret and free?

Fascination 1997 Destiny 2000
Victory 2000 Sensation 2001
Norway 2002 Legend 2002
NCL Dawn 2003 Inspiration 2003

• 2 months later...
[b][size=3][color=darkolivegreen]Hoski, I SO understand your frustration.... [/color][/size][/b]

[b][size=3][color=#556b2f]This is the [i]worst[/i] POC forum for not being able to get any information. Would be so nice if a local were here, like at the Coz forum. :rolleyes: Or even a 'host' who has been to PdC, y'know?[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#556b2f][/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#556b2f]However, I must add that Osbeach and Bob have helped me out tremendously today. What a nice coupla folks![/color][/size][/b]

• 1 month later...
Sorry about that. Playa del Carmen/Calica...it all confuses me:confused: ! Our itinerary says Playa del Carmen. I called Carnival and asked the price for the Xcaret excursion from that port (Playa) and they told me $55 which includes the shuttle.
Cheryl

It's my understanding there are white vans (collecto??) that are at the dock in Playa Del Carmen. I have seen on a Yuctan informational site that it's very inexpensive to go from Playa to Xcaret. Maybe around $1.50 each way. The vans are in good shape and very safe. But the cost for the Carnival tour isn't bad either and then you have the piece of mind that you aren't worrying about transportation.

I'm not cruising this year but am planning a vacation to an all-inclusive within walking distance of Playa Del Carmen and would be looking for the same information.

Archived