Rays Reef and Rum in Jan 06

cruisinkeri

We are wanting to go on the rays reef and rum excursion through Nativeway on Jan 10, 2006. We will be on the Grandeur- I have talked with Sharon and she said due to our arrival time, we will only be able to take this tour if we have at least 16 people and then they will make a special trip just for us!! We have 8 people, so if anyone else is interested, it should be fun. Just give Sharon a call or e-mail through Nativeway's site. She said we would probably have no problem getting that many people, but I thought I would just advertise it!! Thanks.

Kathy T.

We are wanting to go on the rays reef and rum excursion through Nativeway on Jan 10, 2006. We will be on the Grandeur- I have talked with Sharon and she said due to our arrival time, we will only be able to take this tour if we have at least 16 people and then they will make a special trip just for us!! We have 8 people, so if anyone else is interested, it should be fun. Just give Sharon a call or e-mail through Nativeway's site. She said we would probably have no problem getting that many people, but I thought I would just advertise it!! Thanks.

Kathy T.

Hola Kathy,

Will do my dear. Miss Ginger and I will be with you on the ship and the R,R,&R tour. We are booking us and another couple with us, probably this weekend. Have you signed up for the Meet & Mingle? We had 22 people the last time that I checked.

Archived