Glory Refrigerators

croozluv

Yes, all cabins have them. You can have your room steward empty it out for you if you wish. They don't get real cold, but they're OK.

FiremanBobsWife, you answered my last question about the Glory too - I sure am glad you know her well! Thank you so much!

Been a while since I cruised and I couldn't remember if there was a fridge in the room. In fact, I don't remember using it on the last cruise. So on day one, we can just let the steward know that we will not need any of the items in the fridge....that we will be using it for our own?

Been a while since I cruised and I couldn't remember if there was a fridge in the room. In fact, I don't remember using it on the last cruise. So on day one, we can just let the steward know that we will not need any of the items in the fridge....that we will be using it for our own?

Yep.

I just unload the fridge myself and stack the items on a shelf. When we get ready for debarkation I put the items back. I just find it easier and faster. Never been an issue.

That's why I have the steward do it. Don't want to be accused of taking anything and then having to go to GS to get the charges off.

I asked once if I could do it, and was told by the steward that it's best if they do it so everything can be accounted for by him and make sure it's all there.

It's really not that big of a deal to ask them. They will usually get it taken care of during turn down service.

Edited by firemanbobswife

But if I know I'm not going to be using it at all, I have them lock it when they introduce themselves. That way I know for sure there won't be any erroneous charges. I wish they would just leave them empty. Does anyone actually buy anything from there anyway? Seems so out of date. It's a cruise ship, after all. There are plenty of food and drinks to be found elsewhere 24/7!

That's why I have the steward do it. Don't want to be accused of taking anything and then having to go to GS to get the charges off.

I asked once if I could do it, and was told by the steward that it's best if they do it so everything can be accounted for by him and make sure it's all there.

It's really not that big of a deal to ask them. They will usually get it taken care of during turn down service.

Thanks!!