Thank you!!!!

croozerz

So, as some of you know, we had booked the family connected junior suite on deck 6, it was the last one available at the time. I have been watching to see if any of the ones on the higher decks have opened up as deck 6 is the obstructed view. Well low and behold when I called in today, there was a set open on deck 12!!! So we moved from deck 6 to 12, a much better view!!! Thank you to whoever canceled their cruise and allowed us to have the upgrade!

Now, if I can only score reservations to the character breakfast. I plan on making them on board as my last resort!

So, as some of you know, we had booked the family connected junior suite on deck 6, it was the last one available at the time. I have been watching to see if any of the ones on the higher decks have opened up as deck 6 is the obstructed view. Well low and behold when I called in today, there was a set open on deck 12!!! So we moved from deck 6 to 12, a much better view!!! Thank you to whoever canceled their cruise and allowed us to have the upgrade!

Now, if I can only score reservations to the character breakfast. I plan on making them on board as my last resort!

Good for you. Which cruise.

Booking the Character breakfast will be a breeze once on board. Even with a reservation get there early for a prime table near the stage.These are the larger tables, sit about 8 if I remember correctly.

Short vid from the Character Breakfast warm up dance.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VXYOgDWq7E