$100,000

Vero Beach Louise

My DH has a seat at the big slot tournament in May on the Carnival Dream out of NOLA. The buy-in for the tournament is $500. He has been hospitalized for the past 6 weeks and is now on dialysis 3x a week and so will not be able to go. I cannot leave him and the dogs with no one to care for them so I cannot go either (even cancelled my European cruise). We really could use a bit of money so we would like to sell his certificate and are willing to take a reduced amount. If anyone is interested in buying into this tournament contact me at louisegrossman@yahoo.com with your offer. Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!

My DH has a seat at the big slot tournament in May on the Carnival Dream out of NOLA. The buy-in for the tournament is $500. He has been hospitalized for the past 6 weeks and is now on dialysis 3x a week and so will not be able to go. I cannot leave him and the dogs with no one to care for them so I cannot go either (even cancelled my European cruise). We really could use a bit of money so we would like to sell his certificate and are willing to take a reduced amount. If anyone is interested in buying into this tournament contact me at louisegrossman@yahoo.com with your offer. Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!

Sorry your husband is ill. Hope he can recover. My mom was on dialysis and it's not fun. These seats are being sold on EBay for much less. I doubt you will be able to sell it since so many other people are trying to get rid of theirs.

Good luck to you and your husband.

You can try asking on your roll call. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=548