Oasis 12327 & 12329

We are looking into booking cabins 12327 & 12329 on Oasis. Any thoughts on those?

Tracy

We had 12729 last month on Oasis, so we were directly across the boardwalk from these cabins. We had 2 kids and 2 adults so it was very tight but you aren't in your room that much. We were able to watch the aqua show from our balcony without reserving a seat in the theater. It was also nice to watch the football games on the big screen. You get a good view of the ocean much better than you would if you got a cabin further down the boardwalk. The kids liked seeing the boardwalk and aqua show, that is why we booked it. We figured they would get tired of seeing the ocean. You can hear a little noise from the aqua show and other things going on. Even with the door shut and locked we still heard a little noise but nothing major. Overall it was a good choice for our family. Hope this helps.

We had 12729 last month on Oasis, so we were directly across the boardwalk from these cabins. We had 2 kids and 2 adults so it was very tight but you aren't in your room that much. We were able to watch the aqua show from our balcony without reserving a seat in the theater. It was also nice to watch the football games on the big screen. You get a good view of the ocean much better than you would if you got a cabin further down the boardwalk. The kids liked seeing the boardwalk and aqua show, that is why we booked it. We figured they would get tired of seeing the ocean. You can hear a little noise from the aqua show and other things going on. Even with the door shut and locked we still heard a little noise but nothing major. Overall it was a good choice for our family. Hope this helps.

Thanks. My sister will be in that EXACT cabin (12729) next January. I'm having a HARD time finding pictures for her of that cabin and views from that cabin. Do you have any on here that you posted?

Thanks. My sister will be in that EXACT cabin (12729) next January. I'm having a HARD time finding pictures for her of that cabin and views from that cabin. Do you have any on here that you posted?

I will try to find some.

Edited by Sky616

Thank you for the pics! We're in 12725 and our travel mates are in 12325 in November. We usually do Ocean balcony cabins, but we thought we would get the best of both worlds in these rooms - view of the ocean and view of the boardwalk neighborhood. Thanks again!

These are my favorite. OCean balconies are too boring for me, these are perfect. But if you could I would drop down to deck 11 or 10. We found deck 12 just a tad too high with more obstruction to the sea.