Nassau Excursion help

Princess_K

Is there any place besides Atlantis that offers parasailing and dolphin encounters/swims in the same area? I won't be in Nassau very long (we dock from 8-5). I doubt we have time to do both but I would like to go to a location that has both options. Thanks in advance!!

Carnival Fantasy January 2010

Carnival Conquest April 2011

Carnival Fascination May 2015

Only other place to do dolphins is Blue Lagoon Island (dolphinencounters dot com). The ferry picks you up at the base of the toll bridges to Paradise Island (not far from the cruise ship dock area) and takes about 20 minutes to get there. It's pretty. You can do just dolphins or pick a beach day. Shuttle/ferry back runs on a schedule.

If you want a beach & parasailing, Cable beach is close and will have various water sports. Parts are public.

Only other place to do dolphins is Blue Lagoon Island (dolphinencounters dot com). The ferry picks you up at the base of the toll bridges to Paradise Island (not far from the cruise ship dock area) and takes about 20 minutes to get there. It's pretty. You can do just dolphins or pick a beach day. Shuttle/ferry back runs on a schedule.

If you want a beach & parasailing, Cable beach is close and will have various water sports. Parts are public.

Thank you so much for your response. Will see what the group wants to do. :)

We did the Balmoral Island Private Island beach day with stingrays....a friend did the dolphins at the same place. It is actually really lovely there, although I don't like the whole dolphins in captivity thing. it was the best part of our cruise . There is promo pricing right now for it, we got the stingray encounter for $49 which included the beach day, and my six year old son was free with a paying adult.

We did the Balmoral Island Private Island beach day with stingrays....a friend did the dolphins at the same place. It is actually really lovely there, although I don't like the whole dolphins in captivity thing. it was the best part of our cruise . There is promo pricing right now for it, we got the stingray encounter for $49 which included the beach day, and my six year old son was free with a paying adult.

Did you see any parasailing there? If so, how recent?

Carnival has the private beach day and dolphin swim on Balmoral island not sure if they do parasailing there or not

Sent from my Huawei Y301A2 using Forums mobile app

Thank you!