Is this possible?

Rou-Dyliq

My friends and I booked two different staterooms, one a minisuite and one a corner DOS on the Dawn. A DOS with the extra bedroom has become available. Does anyone know if we can move both our reservations to that DOS without a cancellation penalty? I understand we will be giving up the promos we have, but the current promos work out in our favor anyway. I have a message into my PCC but no return call yet.

My friends and I booked two different staterooms, one a minisuite and one a corner DOS on the Dawn. A DOS with the extra bedroom has become available. Does anyone know if we can move both our reservations to that DOS without a cancellation penalty? I understand we will be giving up the promos we have, but the current promos work out in our favor anyway. I have a message into my PCC but no return call yet.

You're within the cancellation period? I'm pretty sure one of you can, because it would be an upgrade, but I doubt they will let you both do it without penalty. Edited - I just realized one is already in the DOS ... so they would just be moving their cabin? You would be basically cancelling your reservation and be added to your friends. Not sure you can do that if you are past final payment.

Edited by SissasMomE

The 2-BR DOS on the Dawn is VERY different from the 1-BR DOS.

And the second bedroom is "inside", with no view at all.

But you *will* have the convenience of two separate bedrooms and also 2 separate bathrooms, and still have a nice living room to share.

But just be aware that it is NOT the same as the Floor Plan shown online "but with an extra bedroom".

We had the 1-BR DOS last September and LOVED it, with that forward view right over the bridge.

In the 2-BR, the best view is probably from the main bedroom, but there's still a great view from the living room too.

There's no balcony, so as long as that's not a problem, you'll probably really enjoy it.

And of course, you'll save a huge amount vs. each paying for two singles :)

GeezerCouple

yeah I know they aren't the same - we've stayed in the corner one before and were in the middles ones as guests. This works out so much better for our group of three :) Thanks much for your answers everyone!

Edited by Rou-Dyliq