Quantum of the Seas- Disney

jtorbs

Also wondering.....where does it go once in WDW...one stop at the Transportation /ticket center or to individual parks? When did you arrive and where did you meet the bus for the return to the ship ( and time you had to leave). Thanks in advance!!

Has anyone on the Quantum done the Disney excursion. I was just wondering what time the bus left the park to return to the ship.

Thanks!

Hello, I have done the disney excursion a few times on previous cruises. The return time depends on the ship departure time from the port. generally its around 9 hours total. You leave the ship and it takes about an hour and 10 minutes to get to the ticket center. At that point you purchase tickets unless you purchased tickets in advance highly recommended. Another perk to purchasing the tickets for the park early is you can setup fast pass (not sure thats what its called) for 3 attractions online 30 days prior to the date you are going to the park.

Here is the tricky part. Choose your park wisely. If you go to magic kingdom you take the monorail from the ticket center directly to the park about a 5 minute ride. If you go to say Hollywood studios you take the monorail to magic kingdom then take a bus to hollywood studios. Depending on how long you have to wait for the bus and the monorail it could take you 30-40 minutes to get from the ticket center to hollywood studios. Personally I will never do that park again on this excursion.

I will be on the Quantum in April and will be doing the disney excursion to Magic Kingdom.

Hope this helps!!

There is a separate monorail from the ticket and transportation center to Epcot. The ride is usually about 10 minutes. This does not include waiting for the monorail.

I plan on visiting Epcot when we sail on the Quantum in March 13th. Epcot is hosting the Flower and Garden Show from March 4th to May 17th, 2015. We visited WDW a couple of years ago in April and saw the show. Spring is now my favorite time to visit. I like looking at the topiaries as we make the long walk around World Showcase.

Thanks for the heads up about purchasing tickets in advance….I may do that…I didn't realize I can Fastpass attractions before arrival.

Edited by starfish216

Has anyone on the Quantum done the Disney excursion. I was just wondering what time the bus left the park to return to the ship.

Thanks!

We took the Disney excursion in Dec. bus ride was great. Only problem, we got to the MK late and because it was Christmas week, the MK was closed and the bis took us to Epcot.