5% discount for nhs employees

sparky876

For info. the conditions for all changed on 1st August it is only given as a OBC with select fare and is set by the number of cruise nights and cabin type, there is no longer a discount, this is the link: https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/before-you-sail/military?_ga=2.79235154.758095653.1503589401-147461267.1495036689

If you chose to book direct you can go through TopCahBack or other cash back sites. Currently offering 4% and applies to any fare including Early Saver and Saver. It takes a few weeks to come through but I have just got my £35 ( whoop whoop) paid into my bank.

Hmmmm, I do not know if P&O have changed things up a bit, they do not seem to allow more than one discount or extra obc, I am entitled to military obc but then would not get past cruiser credit...so its one or the other but not both...if it was my first cruise I would get the military obc because there is no past cruiser credit obviously.

I book through a travel agent anyway and get their discount, this does not affect any obc or discount P&O may be offering in fact you get the same Cruise personaliser as if booking with them and you can still phone them up with any querys (I did so recently) but you do pay your money though the t/a.

Hope that made sense.:)