Tell me about the Krazy Lobster

brad09821

We will be in port and are looking for something to do other than an excursion. I have read some very limited details about the Krazy Lobster in other reviews. Is it far from the ship? How much for a cab? I did read about the beach and chairs being free as long as you eat there. Wifi? Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give us.

Taxi is $3 pp down/ $2 pp back. 5 minute ride. Get off at the first taxi stand and turn right. I don't think they have umbrellas or palapas, just palm trees. No charge for loungers. Used to give you a free small margarita. They have kayaks (free use) and massages (were $20 or what ever the going rate is along the malecon now). Known for their good whole snapper. But good food and reasonably priced drinks. Beer buckets were $7 for 10 pony bottles. But you don't need reservations and you can stroll along the malecon and see what else is there and find a spot that might better suit you. Prices aren't the issue along the malecon. Service and good food quality is the biggest question mark and KL had a good service rep, but personnel change all the time along the places here.