Charging smartphone/camera on Carnival Breeze

Hi

I'm cruising around the Caribbean soon on Carnival Breeze. Can anyone tell me what adaptors I will need to charge my camera and smartphone and does the voltage of 110v make any difference? Will I need some type of converter or can I plug them straight into an adaptor? Are they the 2-flat prong types on the ship? Someone told me they are 3-prong but I thought that was UK??

Thank you for any advice.

Are you from the US? You'll be able to plug right in to the outlet. But there is only one. We always bring a belkin power strip thing that has several outlets and 2 USB ports so we can charge multiple things at once.

If you look on your charger,,, it's going to say

Input 110-240VAC

That means you can plug your charger into any plug in that is providing anywhere from 110 volts AC to 240 volts AC

Since every ship cabin has 110VAC outlets and 220VAC outlets,,, you can plug your charger into any ole outlet that floats your boat

Hi

I'm cruising around the Caribbean soon on Carnival Breeze. Can anyone tell me what adaptors I will need to charge my camera and smartphone and does the voltage of 110v make any difference? Will I need some type of converter or can I plug them straight into an adaptor? Are they the 2-flat prong types on the ship? Someone told me they are 3-prong but I thought that was UK??

Thank you for any advice.

Later model TV's have a USB port.