Coupon4diva's Carnival Fantasy Review 1/23/15-1/28/15

coupon4diva

Thanks for reading! Yes, I had a wonderful time! It was a badly needed break, and the one thing that I love about cruising(or vacations for that matter)is you make it what you want it to be! There is no right or wrong way to find inner peace!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with you. You have to make the best of it. I always feel that a bad day on a cruise is still better than the best day at work. Our last cruise we had to change stops due to a hurricane in the sea and everyone was complaining but I thought I would rather be here than anywhere else. We still had a wonderful time.

Personally, this was a great and much welcome review. The hubster and I will be taking our first Carnival cruise, to the Bahamas, on the Fascination later this year. Since the Fantasy and Fascination are in the same class and so similar, this was a great "sneek-peek!" Hope you do reviews on your other cruises to come!

Personally, this was a great and much welcome review. The hubster and I will be taking our first Carnival cruise, to the Bahamas, on the Fascination later this year. Since the Fantasy and Fascination are in the same class and so similar, this was a great "sneek-peek!" Hope you do reviews on your other cruises to come!

Thank you so much! I definitely plan on doing more reviews. I know how helpful they have been for me. It was fun telling my story! I know you guys will have fun!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My hubby and I are going on our first cruise in Oct 2015 on the Norwegian Sky. However, I am looking at the Fantasy for 2016 as my daughter and family are moving to SC and thought this would be a great way to see them and cruise again! Thank you for the review. It was exactly what I was looking for!

My hubby and I are going on our first cruise in Oct 2015 on the Norwegian Sky. However, I am looking at the Fantasy for 2016 as my daughter and family are moving to SC and thought this would be a great way to see them and cruise again! Thank you for the review. It was exactly what I was looking for!

Tricia, no problem at all!!! Wow, I hope you enjoy your first cruise with the hubby!!

coupon4diva, thank you for the informative review. I have been hoping there would be a more recent one since I am leaving on the Fantasy in just a few weeks.

So happy I could help!!! Have fun on your cruise! Any room in your luggage for me?!?;)

Thank you for your great review. We love the Fantasy because it is an 'easy relaxing cruise' and just a few hours drive.

You are so right...that cruise was one of the first times that I did not need a vacation from my vacation!! Relaxation was my main agenda!!

• 2 months later...

Enjoyed reading your review! I cruised on the Fantasy last summer (Aug, 2014) and will go again this summer (Aug 2015) for 7 days. You were spot on with your observations. The ship is older but the customer service is great. If you're an easy-going person, you can make any situation enjoyable!

Enjoyed reading your review! I cruised on the Fantasy last summer (Aug, 2014) and will go again this summer (Aug 2015) for 7 days. You were spot on with your observations. The ship is older but the customer service is great. If you're an easy-going person, you can make any situation enjoyable!

Thanks for reading! I really enjoyed myself. Life is too short to let the little things ruin your fun! I can't wait for my upcoming cruise next month! Look out for that review as well!!!

• 1 month later...