How to prepay gratuity??? Anyone?

pumpkin228

So I was just looking on ncl.com and can't seem to find a place where I can pre pay the gratuity. Anyone have a link or can you only do this by phone?

Also, last I heard it was $12/pp per day? Is that right? Is it different for children?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there!

It is very easy to pay your DSC online. If you do not already have an NCL account you will need to set one up. In the upper right corner of the NCL page there is a link to either Log In or Register, just follow the link that applies to you.

Once you are logged in to your "My NCL" account page, proceed to the vacation summary. Once there scroll down to where it says Pre-Pay Service Charges there you go. :)

Or if you prefer you can do it over the phone with an NCL rep you will probably wait on hold for a painful amount of time to speak with.

keep good paperwork that you paid

Personally, the day I give ANYONE my money sooner than I need to is a cold ay in ....

No advantage at all (other than personal emotion), but surely some disadvantages.

Huge advantage for Canadian bookings right now to pre-pay as much as possible. Exchange rate when paying your on board expenses will be something crazy like 30 cents on the dollar. Pre-paying can range from at par to 7 cents on the dollar depending on when you booked...

Huge advantage for Canadian bookings right now to pre-pay as much as possible. Exchange rate when paying your on board expenses will be something crazy like 30 cents on the dollar. Pre-paying can range from at par to 7 cents on the dollar depending on when you booked...

And in that case, it is a good reason. Go for it!