safes/Thomson Celebration

To be honest, I would rather the cost of the safe was included in the holiday. I wouldn't notice the £25 on the total cost of a fortnight. In many ways I feel Thomson has a duty of care to provide a safe as there could be many people that have to enter your room in the course of a holiday. How much does the actual safe cost for Thomson. The digital types. How long would you expect them to last. Its like the free bottle of sparkling wine we have had on other lines. I know the cost is covered somewhere by me, but it just feels a like a nice touch.

Sweby

Quite agree Sweby :)

To be honest, I would rather the cost of the safe was included in the holiday. I wouldn't notice the £25 on the total cost of a fortnight. In many ways I feel Thomson has a duty of care to provide a safe as there could be many people that have to enter your room in the course of a holiday. How much does the actual safe cost for Thomson. The digital types. How long would you expect them to last. Its like the free bottle of sparkling wine we have had on other lines. I know the cost is covered somewhere by me, but it just feels a like a nice touch.

Sweby

Yes just as I feel