Recent valor passenger have ?

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

Can somebody tell me what was on the menu for main course the first evening on the Valor...I have two different menu's and trying to figure out which one is the most recent.

Has anybody done the Anytime dining, how was it, what was the wait, we are five people. Just debating to do the main seating or the anytime...late seating is too late for us I like to have hours of fun after my dinner.

I can't help with menus but we've done YTD on both of our Carnival cruises. It works just like restaurants on land. You show up when you want to eat dinner, they seat you, and you're off to the races. You can request to be seated in the same section or with a particular wait staff each night if you find a team you really like.

If you're a small group, they like to seat you with others unless you request otherwise. DH and I prefer not to share a table so we always ask for a table for two. If you get to the MDR at a really busy time, especially on Elegant Night, you may have to wait to be seated. We like to go earlier so we've never had a problem.

Thats what I am debating about, we prefer early rather than late...but we do prefer 7pm but I would assume 7pm would be prime busy time?

We also like to sit by ourselves, were there tables for 6 or would we have to sit at a table for 8...if they don't have tables for 6 can we request we sit by ourselves? My experience sitting with others are, I am always on time for dinner sometimes if we sit with others they arrive late and the waiters make us wait to order, then there are the not behaved kids (honestly my kids are older definitely don't want to sit with kids although sometimes they behave better than some adults lol), and then there been times where we sat with strangers that didn't speak english or that weren't friendly, I rather avoid all this and sit by ourselves.

We were on the Valor in early Jan and you can easily sit with just the 3 of you if you prefer - even at the 7:00 pm time. Just tell the person with whom you check in. We ate around 7:00 each night and there we always tables of all sizes - except for on the first night, that tended to be more crowded.

Thank you for letting me know, we don't care for the menu the first night so we be in the steakhouse but rumor has it that she may have the american menus soon. Do you recall what the main entrees were the first night, I am unsure whether I have the most updated ones.

Thank you for letting me know, we don't care for the menu the first night so we be in the steakhouse but rumor has it that she may have the american menus soon. Do you recall what the main entrees were the first night, I am unsure whether I have the most updated ones.

Not sure. We did steakhouse the first night as well.

Also wouldn't buy into the rumor about fleet-wide American Table.