Carnival Breeze deluxe vow renewal

zoey9989

We are renewing our vows in 3 weeks!! How and when do they notify you of the date, time and location of the service???? We booked the deluxe vow renewal. thanks!!

I was contacted last week for our embankment wedding which is February 22nd on the Breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked a vow renewal to have a ceremony at-sea and I called a week beforehand to make sure everything was in order. Our CCL planner couldn't give us our location and times, but she did make notes and sent it to the onboard organizer. She contacted us the first night at dinner and met with us the next morning to go over all the details. We had our ceremony and reception the next day without any issues. We ended up with pictures at 3, ceremony at 4, reception with a pianist in the Piano Bar until dinner--just like we wanted.

The only things that are definite is that you can guarantee your ceremony will not be on a formal night or embarkation day and if you book the DJ you are pretty much guaranteed the club for the reception.