LAX Transfer Times

kyriecat

I confirmed with Alaska that they will send our bags straight through to Fiji (not all airlines do that) even though we have two separate reservations. Hooray! Also, Fiji Airways confirmed that we can check-in on line within 24 hours of departure and print out boarding passes, which means we bypass the check-in desk and an extra trip through Security, and head straight to the gate. Hooray! My only concern now is that a PG rep might be at check-in desk checking off passenger names. But we will be at the Fiji Airways departure gate. Any thoughts?

I confirmed with Alaska that they will send our bags straight through to Fiji (not all airlines do that) even though we have two separate reservations. Hooray! Also, Fiji Airways confirmed that we can check-in on line within 24 hours of departure and print out boarding passes, which means we bypass the check-in desk and an extra trip through Security, and head straight to the gate. Hooray! My only concern now is that a PG rep might be at check-in desk checking off passenger names. But we will be at the Fiji Airways departure gate. Any thoughts?

I've had times where the PG rep didn't say a word to us though we could clearly tell it was her so I wouldn't worry. I bet PG gets confirmation from the airline who checked in. I wouldn't worry about it and if you still need to worry, contact PG and tell them what your going, they can place a note in your file.

I assume you downloaded the info I put up on page #2, the top post. An attachment about LAX