Chef's Table Reservations

DougieFresh1986

I'm trying to make reservations for the four people in my group, I need to make them before I go on the ship, because it's cruises a surprise cruise. I can't requested on John H's Facebook because my wife is subscribed to his page. Any help in this matter will be awesome thank you very much.:mad::confused:

I reserved by using the steakhouse reservation form. Just type Chef's Table and the number of people in the form, select any date (they don't tell you the date until you board) and I received a response in less than an day! Great surprise!! :D

The chef's table reservations are handle through the steakhouse. You can do as the others suggested, but you can also just email eventplanning@carnival.com with your booking number and the ship name and the number of people you want to reserve for. Event planning then will contact the correct steakhouse for the reservations. (Which you can do directly if you know the 2 letter code of the ship and use XXsteakhouse@carnival.com where XX is the 2 letter code.) But since most people do not know the codes, emailing event planning is easier.

You can do it online through carnival as steakhouse reservations but its not obvious that you can do it that way.

Here are a few methods to make a reservation.

This is one method:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/ChefsTable.htm

E8A141C7-62E3-4B63-BFA4-F15BCBD1D34F.png.jpeg

Here is another:

Email either the Maitre’d or Steakhouse manager directly. The email address for either is listed below:

Maitre d' - xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse - xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FD Freedom

FS Fascination

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MC Magic

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SL Splendor

SP Spirit

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Another option:

Log onto the Manage My Cruise website and clicked through to the Steakhouse to make a reservation. In the “Number of Guests Dining” section type in “Chef’s Table”.

CTH.png