Carnival Wedding Photo packages????

• 2 weeks later...

I was married on the Conquest 3/28/04. The prices are $15 for 8x10's and $5 for 5x7's. The 5x7's are the kinds your guest would take at the reception. The 8x10's are the professional ones you will want to buy. You must buy all of them in order to get copies of the same pose, the c-d,and rights to your pictures. I wish someone had told us to save up for the pictures. we spent $290. They take alot of pictures. I think it's about $500 for all of them. It was so hard to decide on them. You can look at them and decide later on what to spend. Don't let them pressure you into buying the first time you see them. Think about it and look through them and decide later after you know what you want to book onshore. Congrat and good luck! If you have more questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Kerry

Thanks for the information Kerry. My fiance and I will be getting married on the Conquest next year. It's nice to know in advance the approximate cost of picutures.

Does anyone know if you can use Carnival Photo Coupons for the wedding pictures? Was thinking that if we start getting these now a little at a time it would help us budget for the cruise.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I was married on Carnival Conquest in June of 2004. I think we spent $1000 on pics. We got a ton of pictures and a CD with all the pictures. The whole experience of picking out the pictures and barganing with the photographer was not fun. We probably had 3-4 different meetings with him to look at pictures and discuss prices. Plan on barganing and the prices listed are not the real prices. I think all the pictures we got started off about $3000. We ended up paying the guy $200 under the table and then $800 through carnival. I think you can do it for much cheaper if you do not get all the pictures. It just sucked because we wanted to be off having fun dancing and drinking, but instead we were stuck with the photographer. He was super nice and fun though. I would just have rather known the price up front. Good luck with your wedding and email me if you want to see pictures katebasehore@yahoo.com.

Archived