Onboard Sunshine 7 Feb 2015

BND

If you are Patriotic at all, you should go to the veterans show....... especially if Jamie is still the CD....... I cried.

I have always assumed that the veterans show (or the veterans get together) is just for veterans.. is it something anyone can go to? Is it a get together, a show or a time to honor the veterans in like a ceremony.

Edited by ginka

I'm also from RI, we sail in just over 3 weeks!

I've had enough of the RI snow! Looking forward to getting on the sunshine this Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are killing me!! But I hope you make it out before another round of it comes our way!

cant wait to hear about your reviews when you guys come back!

I have always assumed that the veterans show (or the veterans get together) is just for veterans.. is it something anyone can go to? Is it a get together, a show or a time to honor the veterans in like a ceremony.

It was in the Fun Times so for everyone. DH is a veteran, but we didn't go.

Aruba was greaat today. Perfect weather. Curacao tomorrow. We have an early excursion so we're in already. Just saw a fabulous magic show - Bobby Borgia.

Thank you for the info. What excursions are you doing if you don't mind me asking? We are cruising in May & trying to finalize what to do

Since we had never been to Aruba or Curacao we booked tours. In Aruba just an island tour (very good) and in Curacao (tour and beach). We went to Mambo which was too crowded and there's little shade, but the water was nice. The ship is a bit crowded, especially the open decks since the weather has been so nice.