HAL transfers Montreal pier to YUL airport

DaveOKC

Hi, we did the HAL transfer and it was worth it. I can't remember the price but I recall the 'terminal' was small and very disorganised and there was a long, long wait to exit but once out the bus transfer was easy & efficient. There was 3 of us and we didn't want the hassle of taking a taxi with all our luggage. Lucky we did that, because the lines for the taxis was huge!

I think the only thing that could be an issue is the drop off point at the airport. As I recall there was only one drop off point (for all flights) and it may or may not be near to the terminal you need. We went to the international part of the terminal for our flight back to the US but this was wrong, there is a different part of the terminal for these flights (it's not domestic or international) and it wasn't well sign posted, so watch out for that if you are catching a flight to the US.

Edited by luv2cruisenz

Hi, we did the HAL transfer and it was worth it. I can't remember the price but I recall the 'terminal' was small and very disorganised and there was a long, long wait to exit but once out the bus transfer was easy & efficient. There was 3 of us and we didn't want the hassle of taking a taxi with all our luggage. Lucky we did that, because the lines for the taxis was huge!

I think the only thing that could be an issue is the drop off point at the airport. As I recall there was only one drop off point (for all flights) and it may or may not be near to the terminal you need. We went to the international part of the terminal for our flight back to the US but this was wrong, there is a different part of the terminal for these flights (it's not domestic or international) and it wasn't well sign posted, so watch out for that if you are catching a flight to the US.

Thanks for the information. I understand that there is a new US terminal, so I will watch for it.

DaveOKC