Riverside hotel

booze brothers

3 miles. Yes, it's on a trolley route. You can go east and connect to the trolley on the beach to go south to Embassy Suites (MUCH faster by taxi). The closest place that sells water and wine is CVS on N. Federal Hwy, just 3 blocks away, not on a trolley route.

Thank you. Is this a safe area to walk at night.

It's fine to walk on SE 17th St and Las Olas Blvd. I would be very careful walking from Riverside to CVS after dark; it's not the worst area, but it's not well traveled and it's close to a higher crime area.

It's fine to walk on SE 17th St and Las Olas Blvd. I would be very careful walking from Riverside to CVS after dark; it's not the worst area, but it's not well traveled and it's close to a higher crime area.

I do this on occasion and make sure you walk on the west side of Federal Highway for two reasons; you only have to cross Broward and don't have to cross Federal Highway (DO NOT jaywalk), and the west side of Federal Highway is more people populated. Two, The Camden, a huge luxury apartment building takes up a good part of that walk and there are always young professionals out running walking, or just chatting on the sidewalk.

You need to walk past the Cheesecake Factory then walk down Federal Highway.

The east side of that walk is desolated and very dark.

Edited by BlueHerons