Need advice please: Breeze, Sunshine, Liberty

Clearwater

My husband and I are booked on the Breeze for March. We received a great promotion but were only able to get an inside room. We have only sailed balcony rooms and love the experience of it.

Today, I received another offer where I can switch to another ship with a balcony for the same price and not lose any money.

The options are The Sunshine or The Liberty.

We have sailed the Liberty before and loved it. We haven't sailed the Sunshine yet. The reviews are very questionable so hence why I wanted input. I love the Liberty itinerary as well.

So is the Breeze so much more amazing to have an inside room or should I switch to a balcony on either the Sunshine or the Liberty??

Thanks in advance!

What are the itineraries? Based off of cabin and ship I would choose the Sunshine. It has a lot of features that I haven't been able to experience yet.

Have you been on the Sunshine?? If so, would like to hear your experience. There are some horrid reviews out there and several very recent. Makes me worried about the Sunshine to be honest.

Sunshine itinerary is the same as the Breeze so the only advantages would be: Closer departure port and a balcony. But if the ship is awful, I don't want a bad experience.

Liberty - tho I LOVE the itinerary, I just realized it doesn't come back to Pt Canaveral, it ends in Puerto Rico and we would have to fly home. So that is no longer an option.

So now it's Sunshine with Balcony or Breeze without.

Thoughts??

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=263567

Here is my Sunshine review from October. We loved it! There were some issues, biggest was cabin temp. But no issue that would cause me not to cruise her again. Planning ahead and knowing ship layout and comedy show crowding issues helped us avoid other potential issues.

We have sailed on both the Breeze and the Sunshine and both are fine.

The biggest difference with the Sunshine is to have to be very careful about cabin location. They use the main theater as a disco at night and you can hear the music if you have a cabin in the area.

I am into karaoke and my only Sunshine complaint is that they do not have the space for karaoke so it is not offered every night.

I really liked the Sunshine layout. It is different. But I also LOVE the Breeze.

As long as you are careful with your cabin location the Sunshine will be fine.

My husband and I are booked on the Breeze for March. We received a great promotion but were only able to get an inside room. We have only sailed balcony rooms and love the experience of it.

Today, I received another offer where I can switch to another ship with a balcony for the same price and not lose any money.

The options are The Sunshine or The Liberty.

We have sailed the Liberty before and loved it. We haven't sailed the Sunshine yet. The reviews are very questionable so hence why I wanted input. I love the Liberty itinerary as well.

So is the Breeze so much more amazing to have an inside room or should I switch to a balcony on either the Sunshine or the Liberty

Thanks in advance!

We have been on the Liberty 3 times and most recently on the Sunshine. If bad music via the bands in Ocean Plaza Latin band and the DJ don't bother you then book the Sunshine. This was a definite downer for us on the Sunshine. The ship itself and the new upgrades were wonderful. I give it a 10 for everything other than music and a NEGATIVE 10 for music dancing and Dj .

The Liberty is always fun. We have been on 3 times and always love love love the ship the crew the music and food . . Good Luck

danceboots15@yahoo.com

I personally loved the Sunshine and would sail her again. I do not put much weight in reviews, especially in regards to the Sunshine. It seems that is has a bad reputation and some people like to jump on that band wagon. The ship and its features are great, the staff is excellent and the ship is beautiful.

I think the Sunshine would be fine in regards to food options, waterslides, ropes course, & serenity area (provided you can find a spot). Crowd complaints & the lack of decent entertainment in extremely tiny venues would cause me to pick another ship, but those issues don't bother some people. Breeze also suffers when it comes to the entertainment: bad shows in the theater. But Breeze has the same positives that Sunshine has, plus it has the 3D theater, a T-pool in the spa, the nice deck 5 lanai, larger entertainment venues, & a more favorable public space to guest ratio.

With Liberty, you lose the ropes course, Waterworks, the Cloud 9 Spa, & the experience of a ship you haven't been on before. But you do get much better shows in the theater and a balcony. So it is a tough call. For me personally, putting myself in your situation, I would probably go with whatever itinerary sounded better between Breeze & Liberty, but I would be leaning toward sticking with Breeze if itineraries were equal.