Carnival Sunshine, Cabin 7316

gmldolphin

Would anyone have any feedback on cabin 7316 on the Carnival Sunshine? I would like to see pictures if possible as it is a weird shaped cabin with some hidden steps next to it. I'm just not sure about how much space we are going to have in it and the configuration of things in the cabin. Is thee a couch in this cabin and can you lay in bed and watch TV? Any help you can give me would be appreciated it.

Gail

not your cabin but it is exact to this one

Thank you so much for the video, this helps a whole lot. We have had a similar cabin on several other ships but they were not like this one. On those other cabins there was no couch in which we like having. I noticed the TV was on the wall next to the bathroom was that hard to watch if lying in the bed? We love the extended balcony and that's why we got this room. Was this the room on the other side of the ship from 7316? If you have any other pictures of the cabin that you wouldn't mind sharing we would appreciate it. Again thank you so much.

Gail

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the link to the video, we actually have that room booked on the Sunshine (7316) in October going to Bermuda. We too have stayed in the L-shaped balcony room on other ships, but first time on the Sunshine. I think we will enjoy having the couch back after not having one recently. The tv situation should be the same, on the Conquest it was on the right side of the room and on the Sunshine it will be on the left side near bathroom. We actually enjoyed having the bathroom separated from the closet and dresser area, seemed less congested than the regular balcony rooms. Either way you can't beat those extra-long balconies, they are our favorite rooms now!

• 9 months later...

So excited we just booked 7316 on the Sunshine in June. We had a similar cabin on the Splendor last April and loved it. The chaise on the balcony was nice to stretch out on with a book and a glass of wine:).

Just wanted to say thanks to Serene56 thanks for the video. Nice to see the cabin has a small couch next to the dresser. On the Splendor there was only a small chair tucked in the corner between the bathroom and the bed so it wasn't very useful.