Shore Excursion has gone missing?

luv2cruz62

Heading out to the Med on the Caribbean Princess in May. I printed all the shore excursions so I could do some research on them. When I logged onto the Cruise Personalizer, the excursion that I had picked is not showing up? :(

Does that mean it's been cancelled or perhaps full already?:eek: I couldn't find anything on their website!

Was this one you originally saw on the Personalizer or one you saw on the Princess site without going through the Personalizer?

If the latter, it may just not be one that is set up for your cruise even though it might be offered on other cruises.

If the former, did you book it and it now no longer appears or you did not book it then and it is not there to book now?

Edited by caribill

I think it was from the personalizer..can't remember. It could have been just the port that I was looking at.....did not book it....but wanted to...that's when I discovered it was no longer there....I could do the excursion in French although I wouldn't understand a thing!;)

Edited by luv2cruz62

I once had a shore excursion cancelled on us because we were in Jamaica on a Sunday and the shore excursion was to a Rum factory. I guess they realized too late that the Rum factory would not be open on a Sunday. The cancelation happened right before the cruise and we did not get a notice about it as we had been upgraded to a different cabin. So we found out when we got off the ship looking for our tour. The day turned out fine though as we just went off on our own.