NCL Latitudes

SuiteCruisin14

I have a Lattitudes question, I tried the search but some of the info is 2-3 years old.

I am currently Gold with 6 points needed for Platinum status. I am doing a 3 day cruise that was booked 14 months in advance so double points. After one night disembark, we will reboard for a 10 day. Will those 6 points register for the 10 day as Platinum Status? I have 2 different reservation numbers and they are separate cruises.

Thanks in advance for the CC info.

Lynda

In my experience in the same situation: no, not at first.

The keycard you will be getting for the next cruise will most likely still have your old level printed on it because the cards are usually pre-printed day or two earlier based on current records at that time. So it is completely normal to get a keycard with old level at first, do not give terminal staff hard time about it because almost all of them are just port contractors staff who can't help you with that.

After you have boarded, you can go visit the Cruise Consultant in their office (they might open only later, see Freestyle Daily for hours) who can manually check your status from the HQ customer records (remember, it can take up to 24-48 hours after the first cruise for the status to be updated to HQ system) and they will update your status to ship's records and deliver you the right set of vouchers (for us this happened later on the same day).

And once your status is updated in ship's records, you can ask Guest Services to print you a new keycard.

I have a Lattitudes question, I tried the search but some of the info is 2-3 years old.

I am currently Gold with 6 points needed for Platinum status. I am doing a 3 day cruise that was booked 14 months in advance so double points. After one night disembark, we will reboard for a 10 day. Will those 6 points register for the 10 day as Platinum Status? I have 2 different reservation numbers and they are separate cruises.

Thanks in advance for the CC info.

Lynda

Demonyte is correct, that if you check with the Latitudes consultant onboard, he/she can get your account updated. We did that on a b2b cruise where the first leg completion changed our level.