Liberty- Can't pre-book the Royal Refreshment Package

jesters

I've been trying to get our reservations done for our June cruise on Liberty. The options are there for the more expensive drink packages, but I want the Soda Only package (around $7pp/day). I emailed RCCL two weeks ago, and no response. I called today and was told they have no idea why it's not coming up as an option - because they still offer it. Anyone else have this experience? Does this now have to be purchased once onboard?

Also asked if Liberty had the Freestyle Soda Machines- he said NO. But some threads here say yes. Can someone tell me if the machines are onboard?

Thanks!

I've been trying to get our reservations done for our June cruise on Liberty. The options are there for the more expensive drink packages, but I want the Soda Only package (around $7pp/day). I emailed RCCL two weeks ago, and no response. I called today and was told they have no idea why it's not coming up as an option - because they still offer it. Anyone else have this experience? Does this now have to be purchased once onboard?

Also asked if Liberty had the Freestyle Soda Machines- he said NO. But some threads here say yes. Can someone tell me if the machines are onboard?

Thanks!

No Freestyle on Liberty.

Are they not able to sell you the package on the phone either?

Thanks!

Hi Jesters! Thanks for the question. Liberty currently does not have Freestyle Soda Machines.

You may purchase your Soda Package when reserving online, but you may also purchase onboard! If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our team at: (800)529-6918. We're here to help!

Hi Jesters! Thanks for the question. Liberty currently does not have Freestyle Soda Machines.

You may purchase your Soda Package when reserving online, but you may also purchase onboard! If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our team at: (800)529-6918. We're here to help!

I beg to differ with you. I too just went to July cruise and I cannot get the straight soda package. The Royal Replenesh is the lowest price available.

Thank you, but I did reach out to RC, and was told by the representative 'I don't know why it isn't showing up as an option. I can't get it to show up on my screen either. Just checked with a manager and he thinks you should wait another month or two and try again'. WOW. I know that I can purchase onboard, but I prefer to have all of this done ahead of time, and paid.

Very sad to hear the Freestyle machines are not onboard the Liberty. Since it is not sailing internationally, I thought they would be available.