Aboard the Freedom

sg4crzn

Just because it sails out of Texas doesn't mean I want to listen to cry in your beer music. Like a previous post mentioned-it is a gaudy decor. But it's a ship on the ocean heading to paradise and I love it. I do think the Magic spoiled me...

We just got off the Freedom yesterday and took us a little while to get use to the low key Lido Deck, country twang being played and just all around not so upbeat atmosphere. We normally cruise out of New Orleans and difference was noticeable. We did have a great time though, just a more relaxed kinda great.

We ported next to the Elation Thursday and could hear the party on the Lido and thought that's what we use too.

Edited by neutralgroundside

Never undertood why people let the decor of a cruise ship get in the way of having a good time.

Not exactly going to live there are you.

After my first cruise on RC I was afraid that Triumph would give me "Vegas overload" based on the pics I had seen. After about five minutes on board I didn't even notice it.