Cruise Credit

cherrycokezero

Is there anyway I can find a record of my Cruise Credit that was applied to my booking?

I had a Cruise Credit for $300 from a previously canceled cruise which my PVP applied to our current booking. If you do the math, the $300 was deducted from our balance owing, but nowhere on the Carnival Website or in my cruise documents does it say anything about a cruise credit being applied.

Is this something I should be concerned about? We are paid in full, but would feel better having some kind of confirmation of the cruise credit applied somewhere in my documents.

Thanks!

billing.jpg.53e49157e6d1c889578c9b276a225ce2.jpg

It will only show on the invoice from Carnival. It will look like this (credits/coupons). But it doesn't show in the Manage My Cruise part.

54ef47f7fae5fa137b773a4d602511ff.jpg

Where do I find an itemized invoice like this? The only itemized invoice I see is my Cruise Documents, and they do not show the credit at all...only the full cruise price.

Edited by cherrycokezero

Ok, checked my emailed invoice, but it doesn't show up on there, probably because the credit didn't get applied until about a week after we booked. Don't recall seeing a revised invoice being emailed, but I'll check with hubby since the emails go to him. If not, I'll contact Carnival or my PVP and see if they can send us a revised invoice.

Thanks!!

Ok, checked my emailed invoice, but it doesn't show up on there, probably because the credit didn't get applied until about a week after we booked. Don't recall seeing a revised invoice being emailed, but I'll check with hubby since the emails go to him. If not, I'll contact Carnival or my PVP and see if they can send us a revised invoice.

Thanks!!

Yeah, it's no problem. You can even call the 800 number right now and speak to anyone. They will send it to your email instead of hubby's if you give it to them while you're still on the phone.