Metal doors on Dream ?

hate2shop

John Heald just posted a comment this week asking that only magnets or tacky stuff be used for decorations because the tape doesn't always come off and the room stewards really don't need additional work added to their schedules. I admit that I used tape on our door on our last cruise, but I was very careful to completely remove it & the residue. In the future, I will only use the tacky stuff.

Gathering together my door decorations for our upcoming cruise. We'll be celebrating a birthday and St. Patricks Day on the Dream. Does anyone know if the cabin doors are metal or will I need to pack the tape and 3M products.

Gathering mine as well for the same sailing! Have never decorated the door before! 5th cruise, 3rd time with the kids along and they have NO IDEA we are going!!!! Can't wait for the 15th to get here!!!!!!!

Okay the tape is out of the suitcase. I was really hoping the doors were metal so the cute magnets I bought would stick with no muss, no fuss. Back to the dollar store for new decorations and command strips. And more party beads for the M&G and St. Pat's :)

Okay the tape is out of the suitcase. I was really hoping the doors were metal so the cute magnets I bought would stick with no muss, no fuss. Back to the dollar store for new decorations and command strips. And more party beads for the M&G and St. Pat's :)

That's a stop I haven't made yet - it's been too darn cold to get out and about!