Just off Victory and Glory b2b! Ask away any questions :)

0pelletier0

I am booked on the Victory later this year. How was that ship? Hope you had a good time on both. Will you be doing a review? Thanks

The ship was nice but I did like the Glory better. It's a bit newer and has a better color scheme than the victory. The victory is typical Figliomeni style with all the extravagant and chaotic colors, but hey any ship is better than sitting at home. This was my second time on the victory and I'd go on her again in a heartbeat.

I am planning a review, just haven't gotten a chance to yet. Getting caught back up at work and planning on starting one this weekend. Will link it here for anyone that wants to see :)

How was the service on the Glory? What deck did you stay on?

I thought the service was amazing. Bartenders were quick, they were awesome at memorizing what your favourite drink was. Room Stewart was okay, I think he was either new or sorta lazy... A couple times we returned from port to a still dirty room with him running up to us in the hall saying "I clean your room now! Go get a drink at the bar for 5 minutes" (though he did leave us great towel animals!!) The CD on the ship was fun and energetic. He sings a good morning song every morning that gets a bit annoying but hey, that's half the fun.

We were on deck 7 balcony room 7385.

Do you have any pictures of the Victory from your time on it?

Between the two cruises, I came back with just over 1200 pictures! I managed to filter through them and get it down to about 800. So YES I have TONS of pictures :) I will be doing a review with pictures this weekend. Any specific pictures your looking for?

Would you happen to have any of the menus or camp carnival fun times?

Will you be writing a review?

We are sailing in 40 days and I can't wait!

Actually I don't! I have about everything else but those. I do have all the regular daily fun times if your interested.

You'll have a blast on your cruise I'm so jealous. I've already been looking at what to book next year and so far it's looking like a B2B on the breeze!!! Hmmm only 330 days or so..... Not that I'm counting yet....

Was your CD on the Glory Everson aka Dr E and did he happen to mention how long he will be on the Glory?

Also, do you know if they have Seuss @ Sea yet? Thinking of booking her for May. Thanks for any info you can offer and looking forward to your review on her... Was on her a couple of years ago but I think (hoping) that she got the upgrades-- did she ??? Thanks

Was your CD on the Glory Everson aka Dr E and did he happen to mention how long he will be on the Glory?

Also, do you know if they have Seuss @ Sea yet? Thinking of booking her for May. Thanks for any info you can offer and looking forward to your review on her... Was on her a couple of years ago but I think (hoping) that she got the upgrades-- did she ??? Thanks

Yes it was Rev Dr E. He didn't say when he would've back on, but in another thread, NavarreCruiser said that he will be on Glory until March 7, then again April 18- Oct 10.

Yes they have Seuss @ Sea. We walked by and took a look (it looked busy and fun!) but didn't go to it.

And yes Glory has all the 2.0 upgrades.

I will be on the Glory in April going to HMC, Grand Turk, San Juan and St. Thomas. I have heard that the Glory has the new American Table menu which is fine, but I have heard there is no Bitter & Blanc. Is that true? B&B is my favorite dessert and I am really hoping I get to enjoy it while on board.

I will be on the Glory in April going to HMC, Grand Turk, San Juan and St. Thomas. I have heard that the Glory has the new American Table menu which is fine, but I have heard there is no Bitter & Blanc. Is that true? B&B is my favorite dessert and I am really hoping I get to enjoy it while on board.

Nope, no bitter & blanc! I have heard that you can request it and they will still make it for you - haven't tried asking though so I'm not 100% about that.

You say Glory had Seuss at sea- did they have the Dr. Seuss breakfast?

Do you happen to know what night the chefs table took place?

Yes they had the Dr Seuss breakfast (that's what I was talking about when I said we walked by to take a look actually) but not sure about the chefs table sorry

Between the two cruises, I came back with just over 1200 pictures! I managed to filter through them and get it down to about 800. So YES I have TONS of pictures :) I will be doing a review with pictures this weekend. Any specific pictures your looking for?

Would love to see pictures of the deck parties :) Thanks for taking time to do a review!

Do these menus look familiar to you? Are they up to date, or are these old? (for Glory)

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/AT_AF/glory/eastern/gloryEastern.htm

Yup they look pretty familiar. Same style anyway. I have no idea if they are the identical ones. Looking through it, I recognized quite a few of the menu items so I'm gonna say it's pretty close if not the same. I just don't know if it's the exact same items the exact same nights.

Yup they look pretty familiar. Same style anyway. I have no idea if they are the identical ones. Looking through it, I recognized quite a few of the menu items so I'm gonna say it's pretty close if not the same. I just don't know if it's the exact same items the exact same nights.

Thank you! Trying to pick the best night to skip for the steakhouse :)

Thank you! Trying to pick the best night to skip for the steakhouse :)

Hmmm well I guess I didn't really help with that then, sorry I couldn't be more help. I chose our steakhouse night on one of the at sea days to give us something to look forward to/dress up for. I also made sure it wasn't on an elegant night as I didn't wanna miss that.

Not sure if either of those things matter to you, but might help towards your decision :)