Pride vs. NCL Star?

crhenderson

We are going to take a cruise in April of 2006 and we have narrowed it down to these 2 ships due to our daughter will be 2 and they both offer kids club for 2 year olds. Has anyone done both of these and if so which one did you like better and why?

Hi....I haven't been on both but we sailed on the NCL STAR (first time with NCL line) in March, 2005 to the Mexican Riviera & completely enjoyed every aspect of this trip. We stayed in an AF mini-suite & loved it. The crew is fantastic; the concierge always helpful; the ship very clean; great food.....especially the steak house; the fish & chips (some of the best I've ever eaten!). The PRIDE was in Cabo San Lucas the same time we were & a few folks from there we met in town were saying how awesome a time they were having also. I don't think you can go wrong on either ship. Have a fantastic voyage!

I have not been on the Pride...1st Carnival cruise is in 16 days (yippee)...but I have been on he Star twice...once in Hawaii and once on the Mexican Riviera... and I loved her. I would book her again in a minute if she ever got to the Carribean. We also enjoyed the fact it was an 8 day cruise in the Mexican Riviera. Seriously, I would not hesitate a moment about booking her. I am sure the Pride is a wonderful ship too, but I just wanted to let you know the Star is awesome too.

Archived