Divina Inside Cabin

joyce&bob

Good luck to you.

Thank you, Riclop! We were lucky in January...I might be pressing my luck to hope for it twice in a row but we'll see. I'll be happy wherever I end up (as long as it's not the engine room) :p

• 3 weeks later...
I'm glad I found this thread. I never thought to look at the square footage. We were booked in the 138 sq. ft. Bella class cabin, and switched today to the Fantasia class at the cost of $80 for the larger inside cabin. :)

Very good move, what room # because they sell some of those small ones in the Fantasia category.

I looked at my cruise confirmation and with the change, it showed Bella class.

I called back today and the person who made the change assumed the room was larger because is was classified as an I-2, and we were being charged the $80 for the same square footage. Lucky our original cabin was still open, and I switched back.

The only cabins 169 sq. ft. were in the very back of the ship, and we were in the middle. I oped to stay in the middle.

Question...Does anyone know how noisy it would be in the back?

I asked a question regarding cabins in the back of the ship.

Our current cabin is mid ship, which I love.

I know it is work more square footage for two in a cabin, but would you give up mid ship for back of the ship?...being close to the elevator vs. possible noise for more room?

The new cabin is 11199

Yes they were going to charge you more for the same sq ft . 11272 11274 and 11276 is aft but its in a very quiet area because there are only those 3 rooms in the little hall. We had 11274 and it was very quiet and the room was 167 sq ft.