Divina Inside Cabin

joyce&bob

Looking for any information on a DIVINIA Inside Cabin.

We are booked on the 3/22 4 day cruise. Previously sailed on the Divinia in a great balcony cabin. This time price was so good for an inside could'nt pass it up. We are in cabin 10186. Any information on this cabin or at lest an inside cabin would be appreciated.

Thanks.

We had an inside cabin on the Feb 7 sailing. #9261 very close to the aft area. It was nice. I have only ever been in one other inside cabin on th Caribbean Princess so not a lot to compare to. It was very quiet, roomy enough for two. Did not feel cramped or claustrophobic to us. It had a lot of storage and our luggage fit under the bed. There was a small chair, footstool, desk, TV etc.

We would go inside another time, too.

We are booked on the 3/22 4 day cruise. Previously sailed on the Divinia in a great balcony cabin. This time price was so good for an inside could'nt pass it up. We are in cabin 10186. Any information on this cabin or at lest an inside cabin would be appreciated.

Thanks.

You have one of the small inside rooms it's 138 sq ft see if you can change to the bigger ones either 167sq ft or 169 sq ft. Go for I2 category.

Thanks.

Modes is correct those are very small cabins in that section of the ship.

Does anyone have a name or number of a customer service person that would be able to advise the possibility of changing this cabin. Not sure I want to pay more but perhaps it could be listed as a "guarantee" and I could take my chance at getting perhaps a larger inside room.

We spent 21 nights in a Divina inside cabin. What do you want to know?

From my ipad

We're are in one of the smallest inside cabins. 139 sq. ft...just wondering if anyone stayed in one of those. What were the space issues. My husband is a BIG guy. Also, how are they laid out...bed placement etc.

We're are in one of the smallest inside cabins. 139 sq. ft...just wondering if anyone stayed in one of those. What were the space issues. My husband is a BIG guy. Also, how are they laid out...bed placement etc.

PLEASE someone must have some information on these cabins......or know where I could get some. Thanks!

Ok. We were in 9121 which shows up as the same colour as the one you have booked on the-deck plans, so I assume it is the same size as the cabin you have booked. But I am not 100% sure about it!

We found it to be fine. The bed is facing you as you go into the cabin. There is a mirror above the bed which makes the room feel bigger. There is room to move around at the foot of the bed where there is a small chair, table , desk. The closets are opposite the bathroom door so a bit crowded in that area if both are opened at the same time. Th shower has solid walls and while we found it fine, it could be a bit small for a pretty big person. The toilet is right next to the shower and you can push the shower doors into the shower to make more room there.

Does that help?

Ok. We were in 9121 which shows up as the same colour as the one you have booked on the-deck plans, so I assume it is the same size as the cabin you have booked. But I am not 100% sure about it!

We found it to be fine. The bed is facing you as you go into the cabin. There is a mirror above the bed which makes the room feel bigger. There is room to move around at the foot of the bed where there is a small chair, table , desk. The closets are opposite the bathroom door so a bit crowded in that area if both are opened at the same time. Th shower has solid walls and while we found it fine, it could be a bit small for a pretty big person. The toilet is right next to the shower and you can push the shower doors into the shower to make more room there.

Does that help?

Thank You.... I'm assuming it will be fine.

It was better than we thought it would be and we had more storage cupboards than our friends who were in a balcony, handicapped cabin. I thought for the price we paid it was great!

Are you sure it was 9121....on the deck plan my cabin is an inside...color lt. Blue.

OOPS, Not sure what I was thinking when I typed that. Our cabin number was 9261. I was. It even close!LOL! When I check the deck plans it is the same colour as the one you have booked!

OK now I REALLY feel better. Thanks for sharing. Another couple are traveling with us (very good friends) think I will keep the size of the room to myself. That will teach them not to let me make the reservations HA! HA!. We always have fun when we travel together so I am sure it will be fine. Maybe I can convince my husband to diet....wouldn't want him to get stuck in the room or worse yet in the shower....

Tried to attach a picture of an inside cabin....hopefully it worked :)'

If you log into MSC's website, you can see a virtual tour of the cabins. Just click on SHIPS, choose DIVINA and then the STATEROOMS & SUITES tab.

Divinainside.jpg.de50601425b4895e4f30704fea4daf86.jpg

Edited by FLAMOM24

If you log into MSC's website, you can see a virtual tour of the cabins. Just click on SHIPS, choose DIVINA and then the STATEROOMS & SUITES tab.

Thanks again. Picture came through. Won't be throwing a party in there but it looks just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in one of the smaller inside cabins....for one person the cabin was okay....alot of closet and drawer space....but not much room to move around...when you enter you have the bathroom on the right...closet with built in drawers on the right....after the closet is your small vanity....on the left caddy corner you have your refrigerator...on top of refrigeraator is your TV....then your bed with two night stands and a built in mirror in back of your bed....to make the room look larger than what it really is....for me, the room was fine....but could not order room service....as there was no where to lay the tray on... no Chair or little table in the room....bathroom a nice size...with plexiglass doors in shower...alot of storage in bathroom for toilerties..

If i were you and you say your husband is a big guy, i would call up customer service and ask to be changed to a larger inside cabin....it would be worth it, and peace of mind that you would not be bumping backs trying to do something..... other than that the cabin for me was ok....but i do like more space....when i was on the divina last october i had a nice mid ship large balcony cabin..... that was a real treat.

That picture is for a inside room that is 169 sq ft. They are in one that is 138 sq ft.

OK now I REALLY feel better. Thanks for sharing. Another couple are traveling with us (very good friends) think I will keep the size of the room to myself. That will teach them not to let me make the reservations HA! HA!. We always have fun when we travel together so I am sure it will be fine. Maybe I can convince my husband to diet....wouldn't want him to get stuck in the room or worse yet in the shower....

9261 is much bigger than the one you're in. 169sq ft versus yours of 138 sq ft. I gave you the measurements before and you are being mislead by pictures that are of a bigger room. If your husband is a big guy than for a few $$$ it will be worth it to change.

9261 is much bigger than the one you're in. 169sq ft versus yours of 138 sq ft. I gave you the measurements before and you are being mislead by pictures that are of a bigger room. If your husband is a big guy than for a few $$$ it will be worth it to change.

I agree with Riclop, Joyce and Bob. Might be worth it for a larger room. My apologies for posting a misleading picture. It was never my intent.

I agree with Riclop, Joyce and Bob. Might be worth it for a larger room. My apologies for posting a misleading picture. It was never my intent.

She said the difference was $68.00. I would pay it in a second.

She said the difference was $68.00. I would pay it in a second.

No question! We booked a "guaranteed inside" for this same cruise. Really hoping the upgrade fairies smile on us :)

Edited by FLAMOM24