Irish or English NON-freephone/NON-tollfree number for Royal?

Thoie

I'm going insane - have been trying to contact Royal for months over a variety of things (latest is that I'd like to link my reservation to someone else's for dining purposes). I can never ever get through on the Irish free phone number (I get a message saying "We're sorry but this number can not be dialled from your region" - I'm in bloody Ireland!).

I can't get the UK Royal twitter account to get it through their thick skulls. The one time they answered they just sent me the same phone number again. The callback service on the Irish website isn't working. If I go in to C&A and try contact from there, it redirects me to the UK contact page for C&A, with a bloody UK free phone number (which I obviously can't call either).

This is utterly doing my head in, and I'm ready to smack whoever manages the UK twitter account - they're the mostly useless person/people on the planet.

So please please please - does anyone know of any Irish or UK landline number I can call and talk to an actual human about some extremely simple things that should not take me 4 months to sort out?

This is the number I have used here in Ireland: 1800 932 356

Or this 001 541 285 9723 (states) using a Blueface account (voip).

It turns out they're aware that none of the 1800 numbers work from mobiles (despite the fact that most 1800 numbers do). The problem is I don't have a landline, and don't have access to a landline. Like many people my age, I work completely from mobile phones. The 1800 doesn't work from Skype either.

I don't have a landline either but have viop through Blueface.ie. I tried 1800 932 356 from both my mobiles (3 and O2) and Blueface. The office is closed at tis time but the number does work from mobiles.

Yes, I do have issue with some toll free numbers too, but this one works for me. Try it and let me know.