Sunshine Aft 6373

J and J

I had family members stay close to this area, or just a few cabins down in between that cabin and the elevators. There was no noticeable motion in that area during the time I spent in the cabin, and it was easy to get around the ship.

We have stayed in that cabin. These ships are so big you really don't feel anything unless the seas are super rough. We had a lot of rain so the balcony got pretty wet as you have nothing to protect you at the aft. But, can't beat the size of that thing.

We have stayed in that cabin. These ships are so big you really don't feel anything unless the seas are super rough. We had a lot of rain so the balcony got pretty wet as you have nothing to protect you at the aft. But, can't beat the size of that thing.

We booked it for the balcony, figuring if it's to crowded by the pool/serenity, we'll have plenty of room to stretch out. And the view from the aft is my favorite on the ships.

Any comments on the cabin itself?

• 1 month later...
Just off this past Sat & no fridge in this cabin. But you will love the size of the cabin & the balcony!

Did the balcony had 2 lounge chairs? The balcony is the whole reason we booked the cabin. Any thoughts or comments on the Sunshine? Or tips for this ship? This poor ship is taking a beating with the reviews. I am trying to go in with an open mind and make my own judgement.

Oh how was the motion in this cabin? I don't usually get sea sick but then we usually book mid ship. I honestly don't know if I am the sea sick type

Edited by J and J

Just off this past Sat & no fridge in this cabin. But you will love the size of the cabin & the balcony!

I would love to see a photo of the inside.... I booked this for the balcony of course but I am concerned about the size and layout of the actual room.

Balcony had 2 loungers, 2 regular chairs, 1 chair that reclined & 1 small table. Yes, we saw a lot of bad reviews too but also some good ones. (We really only chose this ship due to Spring Break for kids & them also wanting to go to Universal parks). And, yes there are some minor things if you are really picky, but then probably should go on a brand new ship or different line. We liked the toned down look & the back of the ship's Havana area, and were fine with the anytime dining (but did usually go somewhat early). Did not like how small the Comedy Club was but knew in advance thanks to others on here to line up 30-40 mins prior for good seats. We're now in our 40's (have cruised with Carnival since in our 20's) so really aren't into all the main activities/shows anymore. I do have issues with motion sickness & was concerned about being aft but did fine with taking 1 Bonine each night before bed (started 2 nights prior to departing) & on certain excursions I chew ginger gum. We really did love this cabin size & balcony (which for us was very quiet) and are now spoiled going forward. Enjoy it!

I have a few nice pictures but am not sure how to get them to post on here without being so tiny/bad quality...

Thank you so much! Very helpful. We aren't super picky travelers, I pretty much knew we'd be fine, always feels better when you can ask someone first hand. We chose this one for the ports Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk.

Images for carnival sunshine cabin 6336 Carnival Sunshine Aft Wrap Balcony 6336 From Search Engine

Vimeo Carnival Destiny Aft Wrap Balcony 6373 Carnival Sunshine Aft Wrap Balcony 6373 ...assuming it hasn't changed much when Carnival Destiny was made into Carnival Sunshine

:):):):)

Edited by cruiseclues
  • Like 1