Dancing aboard Tahitian Princess/bicycle rental

purplekauai

This is my first try at using this message board, but if anyone has taken a recent Tahitian Princess cruise, we would very much like to know about the availability of ballroom dance music on board. We are going on Sept. 21, 05 and want to go prepared if it is available. Also has anyone rented a bicycle independently on any of the islands and did it present any major obstacles. We are concerned with leaving the bicycle unattended while we snorkle or swim. We would also be very grateful for any additional insight into what to expect on this particular itenerary. Thanks for any feedback. :cool:

Welcome to Cruise Critic message board! I know I've learned so much from people who "have been there -- done that"!

This thread is about a Group Cruise next August so many (if not most) of the readers have not sailed yet on the Tahitian Princess cruise.

I suggest you go to the "Ports of Call" board at the bottom of the main CC page and select "Pacific Islands, All". There are many people participating there who have been on the Tahitian Princess before and can answer your questions.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your cruise so much! Lucky you to be going so soon!!!

Archived