Faroe Islands?

We will visit the Faroe Islands this summer on our cruise. I just cannot find much information for what to do. We will port at Klaksvik Royal Caribbean offers a few tours and I did check with a local tour company but their cancellation policy was not good. So wondering what other cruisers have done. Don't want to rent a car.

Thanks for your experiences or suggestions

Bev

We took a tour thru a pvt company..went to a small village, stopped for pancakes, visited a small church and learned a lot about the island...very enjoyable.

We did a 7 hour tour with 62N, they took us to Torshavn and a couple of other islands, we stopped for lunch and a coffee break again in the afternoon. We booked our tickets online, cost about $80 if I remember right, suggest you email them for details.

62n incoming <incoming@62n.fo>

We did a 7 hour tour with 62N, they took us to Torshavn and a couple of other islands, we stopped for lunch and a coffee break again in the afternoon. We booked our tickets online, cost about $80 if I remember right, suggest you email them for details.

62n incoming <incoming@62n.fo>

I looked at this company and thought they sounded great. My only concern is getting back to the ship at 4, we depart at 5 and that seems to be cutting it a bit close if we have any problems that would delay us. Did you have any concern for that?

Thank you. Bev

I looked at this company and thought they sounded great. My only concern is getting back to the ship at 4, we depart at 5 and that seems to be cutting it a bit close if we have any problems that would delay us. Did you have any concern for that?

Thank you. Bev

I can't remember what time our departure was we were back aboard well in time, I remember some of the others on the tour with us spent about half an hour in Klaksvik after we got back. Not many cruise ships visit the Faroes and 62N will certainly work around your port time, so I wouldn't worry.