Anthony hunters garden and orchid world

eviledna

I am thinking of booking this tour with p&o quite expensive but I can't seem to find another private tour. Has anyone done this with the ship e cursion and if so was it a different day out? Value for money?

Tia

Mandy

We have arranged a private tour with a driver for the day to take us (and another couple) to Hunte's Garden, Orchid World, and Andromeda Gardens. We will be there Sunday, March 15. I can report back when we return the following weekend if that will help.

Oops, looks like you will be leaving the day our ship returns so my report will be too late to help you.

Barbados is so lovely. We have enjoyed every place we have been there - Welchman Hall Gully, Harrison's Cave, Flower Forest (loved it so much the first time, we had to go there again), and the coast at Bathsheba.

Edited by KroozFoolz

Thanks for the reply KroozFoolz, yes we board azura on the 20th March , we haven't done much at all there as usually it's fly in ,sail away that night! Did the taxi driver give you a rough price? And how did you contact him? Might be worth us doing this on our own so to speak as opposed to the ships excursion rip off 😃

Mandy