Atlantis - wander for free?

Burnzygirl

Thank you all for wonderful tips and we just booked our first cruise trip and we are going to Nassau on August last week. I have talked with majesticstours people and they said Atlantis Beach day pass for $70 pp but my question to the experts and scubagirl that my kids want to go for Dolphin so can I buy the dolphin just for my kids and watch from outside? If yes, where and how much it costs? Thanks in advance.

Our interest is nice beach with family fun. If possible interact with Dolphin

Depends on the ages of your kids, Young children need to have a parent in the water with them. Beyond that, since you do not have an access pass to Atlantis, you will need to purchase an "observer" pass to get onto the Dolphin Cay Beach. This beach is NOT a swimming beach and you will not be allowed in the water.. It is also quite a distance from the dolphin encounter, so it's not a great place to watch your kids. Cost for the observer "beach Pass" was $15pp last time I was there.. but again, it's not great for viewing, and not a swimming beach. To use the Atlantis beaches, You'll need a $70 beach pass for each person. (even those who paid for the dolphins)/ These beaches are NOT near the dolphins, which is a manmade beach and environment.

Scubagirl would you happen to have any pictures of the main Atlantis beach and cove beach?

In low months of Sept/Oct are you allowed to go cove beach? Would it be less crowded in these months?

We are thinking of booking the cruise excursion discovery Atlantis and beach break.

Edited by jb456