Confused about beverage package

Hello all!

I am confused about the difference between the Evian package (priced at $39/day) and the Royal Replenish package (priced at $22.42/day). In the summary, it says that you get bottled water in the Royal Replenish package among other things. So, why would one purchase the more expensive Evian package?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello all!

I am confused about the difference between the Evian package (priced at $39/day) and the Royal Replenish package (priced at $22.42/day). In the summary, it says that you get bottled water in the Royal Replenish package among other things. So, why would one purchase the more expensive Evian package?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The Evan package is not per day. It is a one time fee for XXX number of bottles delivered to your stateroom.

The replenish package includes unlimited bottled water (not Evaian but some other brand), non alcoholic frozen drinks, soda, premium coffee and tea as well as fresh squeezed OJ.

Thanks for the info! It is confusing, I agree. They really should write out that this is a one-time purchase as they clearly state, "FROM $39/day", implying that the ultimate cost increases. Since you have to read all the way down each beverage package to read that it's per person per day, it is easy to assume they all are.