Labadee Sandbar Excursion

boatlover19

I'm on the Silhouette April 5th cruise and I am considering booking an excursion to the sandbar in Labadee. Anyone know anything about this excursion? I'm traveling with my partner in our 30's-40's and like great beaches and drinks and a kid free environment. Is it a nice boat ride to the sandbar? Are there facilities on the sandbar or are refreshments served off the boat? Are there chairs and loungers? or just floating mats? Counting down the days!

I'm on the Silhouette April 5th cruise and I am considering booking an excursion to the sandbar in Labadee. Anyone know anything about this excursion? I'm traveling with my partner in our 30's-40's and like great beaches and drinks and a kid free environment. Is it a nice boat ride to the sandbar? Are there facilities on the sandbar or are refreshments served off the boat? Are there chairs and loungers? or just floating mats? Counting down the days!

If you go to page 6 and above on the "Private Island" forums, you will find some reviews of this excursion. I would give you the link, but I don't know how to do it!!! Sorry!

Check out this thread! Everything you ever wanted to know including photos!

See you in a few weeks!

Ken

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2049812&highlight=malfini

Yes, we did this excursion on the ssame ship last winter. We really enjoyed this excursion. The tiny little island has a great beach and shallow water . There were a few "vendors" there. The island has no facilities. The ride to the little island is not long and quite beautiful.